[Video] New FPV battery review & final thought

Discussion on reviews of all things related to electric-powered models

[Video] New FPV battery review & final thought

Postby wendy » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:23 am

Thanks Stacey Abshire a lot for sharing his testing experience with us!
Check out his final thought of Ovonic FPV battery here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPhStvjuitk

"After a week of abuse, Ovonic 1550mah 4s battery is still holding up, and providing plenty of power. I can confidently say that this is a great pack, and definitely worth consideration if you are looking for a good 4S pack." --By Stacey Abshire
wendy

Re: [Video] New FPV battery review & final thought

Postby MaryManuel » Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:25 am

The modern path is selected for the turns for the goals. The skills of the essay writing help are fixed for all reforms. Changes welcomed for the mid of the activities for the options for all people.
MaryManuel

Re: [Video] New FPV battery review & final thought

Postby Willielyons » Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:44 am

Hey guys, Tim here with a great new battery review and my final thought on the best FPV batteries for you to use. I've put together some of the best FPV batteries and compared them side-by-side below. These top FPV battery reviews should help you get the most bang for your buck when making a purchase Walgreenslistens survey! For years I have struggled to find a good FPV battery because they are all either expensive or have some sort of odd requirement (like purchase 5 and get one free, or purchase 50 and get a free t-shirt). When I heard about the new Lumenier 1300mah 75c 5s lipo battery I was immediately intrigued. Would this be a great option? Is it just as good/bad as all the others? How does this compare to other options out there that cost two or three times as much? Lets answer these questions and share our final thoughts on the new Lumenier 1300mah lipo battery.
Willielyons

Return to Electric (motors, batteries, ESCs, chargers etc)