Set up Turnigy TGY-9X To DJI Phantom / Naza M

Helicopter-specific issues relating to the electronics in your bird

Set up Turnigy TGY-9X To DJI Phantom / Naza M

Postby lefty8415 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:06 pm

Good afternoon I have a Turnigy-9X With aTurnigy 9X BC.I payed $20 buck at a hobby shop that was going out of business this summer.Well about 10 months ago I got a DJI Phantom. Well I am dam sure hooked on RC now for sure.I was able to fly it right out of the box.what a sweet quad it is.I have made some modes to it like landing gear and 12 led pod lights font and rear, nice and bright easy to tell if I am going or coming.Well to the point.I want to setup the Turnigy 9X to use on the quad, It has GPS, attitude,Home lock,all the good stuff the DJI Phantom has to offer.But I be damed if I can find a website or video on how to do it.I have got a manual I down loaded off the Internet but it is of no use.So what I need is a template or some videos on this setup.Or someone to point me in the right direction.With winter hear in Wyoming it would be a good project to keep me from freezing to death.[19 below as I type].But if some one can help me get this none I would be great full.I would even pay for your help.Anather site say it cant be done.I think it can thy are doing it with Spectrum and Futoba why not Tuenigy.But I am as green in RC as you can get.And thay might be right.Let me now what you think.
Ron at lefty8415@yahoo.com
Thanks much PS Bruce you have a lot of usefull vides and I have learnd a lot fom them. Keep up the good work
lefty8415

Re: Set up Turnigy TGY-9X To DJI Phantom / Naza M

Postby cynr100 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Re: Set up Turnigy TAG-9X To DJ Phantom / NASA M

Postby lefty8415 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:09 am

Thanks cynr100

:D These Videos are just what I'm looking for.Thanks so much.I now have a starting point and a good grasp on the install as well as the programing of the transmitter.I might just pull this off.I will post the end results when I get this done. :D
Ron
lefty8415

Return to Radios, Gyros, Servos