FPV kits or pcb

If you've been building electronic bits or modifying stuff you've bought then tell us all about it here. A good place to discuss the installation of 2.4GHz DIY modules too.

FPV kits or pcb

Postby marty161 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Hi ,

After watching many of the videos on FPV etc I am keen to give it a go !!!! What is the situation with the backpack kits or just the blank pcb's.
I have seen several posts on the apparent zero availability. Is this True and is there any posibility of any becoming available ?

On Ebay there is a set Tx and Rx 200mw 5.8 GHz for $40 with postage they seem very similar. Anyone tried them from Forcehobby

Cheers Martyn in Oz
marty161

Re: FPV kits or pcb

Postby michaelogri » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:39 am

Hi Marty161

I have Transmitters and Receivers complete but minus the actual modules £6 plus postage. The Receiver will be supplied with the 470uF Caps to be solder on after the module has been solder on.

If you are interested I can be contacted at:

mike@mlkstephens.co.uk
michaelogri

Re: FPV kits or pcb

Postby TimJC » Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:42 pm

I created some boards using Bruce's schematics, and the information can be found here. To be honest, it might be cheaper to buy the commercially manufactured VTX and VRX than to build from scratch, unless you want to build for the sake of building.

I hope to modify Bruce's diversity controller to match the pinout of the VRX board I designed, but I won't make any promises, since Bruce has yet to release the information.
TimJC

Return to DIY Projects and Hacks