Slowing down a home fan

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Re: Slowing down a home fan

Postby FlyingTiger » Tue May 22, 2012 11:07 pm

I wondered if the fan speed control box would work as a temperature modulator for a hot glue gun??? I got a high-temp glue gun for building foamies and if I have the gun on for a while, the glue gets too hot and melts the foam.
Gear up and locked!
FlyingTiger

Postby ergocentric » Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

FlyingTiger wrote:I wondered if the fan speed control box would work as a temperature modulator for a hot glue gun??? I got a high-temp glue gun for building foamies and if I have the gun on for a while, the glue gets too hot and melts the foam.

ideal
unconcerned but not indifferent - MAN RAY
ergocentric

Postby ergocentric » Wed May 23, 2012 4:57 am

nikssehagal wrote:
zann68 wrote:
image_18028.jpg

Goto Harbor Freight they have a Router Speed control box for about $16.99 item number #43060. This thing is plug and play. Plug your fan into it and adjust the knob to the desired speed.

The harbor freight is simple in design.Also it is cheap.I find it user friendly.Can you please let me know more information about it ?

http://www.harborfreight.com/router-spe ... 43060.html

read that
ergocentric

Postby zann68 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:41 am

http://www.harborfreight.com/ I called them and they do ship world wide! :) This is the number the rep gave me to give to you 1-805-388-3000 for international shipping. Hope this will be of help.

Jeff
Calm down!! Gravity has been checked, and it's still working
zann68

Postby ergocentric » Fri May 25, 2012 4:40 am

borybosell wrote:Thanks for your kind of information, I am very happy for After read your information. I am interested in your Harbor Freight and I have really want to buy it but the Harbor Freight shop is not in england. So would you tell me how can buy it?

call a shop that supplies woodworking tools and ask for a router speed controller, the harbor freight version will have the wrong plugs for UK
ergocentric

Previous

Return to Non-RC