Volcano

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Volcano

Postby Oldiron » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:49 pm

Is that volcano anywhere near to fearless leader? We got a couple short mentions of a volcano erupting on the North Island of New Zealand. Takes a lot to get a mention for New Zealand on U.S. news.
Oldiron

Re: Volcano

Postby Malcurin » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 pm

about 2 ish hours drive away from him, and me lol I live a few towns away from Bruce
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Postby Oldiron » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Just wondering. I was in the Philippines when Pinatubo blew up and that was a major mess! Hope the wind is blowing it away from you all.
Oldiron

Postby megzdawn » Wed May 08, 2013 3:12 am

i just heard from the news that one of the active volcano in the Philippines has again erupted. correct me if i'm wrong but if i'm not mistaken, the name of the volcano is Mayon Volcano somewhere in the northern or Luzon island. the reports says that three foreigners and their two local guides died during the said eruption. hope it will not explode much as it lies in the belt of fire.

buy soundcloud plays
megzdawn

Return to Non-RC