Where Are You?

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Re: Where Are You?

Postby quarry44 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:17 pm

I don't understand all the fuss about horse meat.When i was a kid in Holland,there were butchers who only sold horse meat.It had a slightly stronger taste than beef,but was generally much leaner.I was fed plenty of it(cheaper than beef),and i haven't suffered any ill effects.Neigh,neigh,neigh.
quarry44

Postby cynr100 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:43 am

Neither can I, and yet no one says anything about minced chicken livers?? I'd rather eat deep fried palm sugar coated roaches.......hmmmmm yum
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:18 pm

I'd rather eat deep fried palm sugar coated roaches

So an Entomophagist ahh.. I suppose the waste processing facilities have loads spare.. yes a pity to waste such a good protein source..think of the starving millions in China now driving their own Mercedes.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 pm

BillGriffiths100 wrote:
.. I suppose the waste processing facilities have loads spare.. yes a pity to waste such a good protein source...

We changed our process to BNR 3 years ago, surprisingly all the roaches and rats have left. I wonder if we can apply the same process to Government....hmmmmm :!:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:42 am

I wonder if we can apply the same process to Government....hmmmmm :!:

Undoubtedly giving them a good coating of well concentrated sewerage would be a good start!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Previous

Return to Non-RC