Welcome

Watch this space for important announcements about this forum and other stuff on the RCModelRevies.com website and RCModelReviews YouTube channel.

Welcome

Postby administrator » Tue May 04, 2010 4:10 am

Welcome one and all to the RCModelReviews discussion forum.

I'm hoping that readers will find this area to be a useful way to air their views, ask questions, provide public feedback etc, and that it will enhance the total value that the RCModelReviews.com website and the RCModelReviews YouTube channel offer to the RC community.

Things may be a bit "rough around the edges" here until I get everything fully configured but don't let that stop you from having a go at joining in.

Unlike some other online RC forums (who I won't mention) there won't be a bunch of big-headed, heavy-fisted moderators who take exception to every tiny transgression or squash anyone who says something they don't agree with.

Likewise, there are no big-name advertisers here encouraging me to ban those who might choose to legitimately criticize their products or question their claims.

Of course, having said that, I must ask that all those who post here adhere to standards of common decency and good taste.

Please consider the rights and feelings of others before you press the "Submit" button and remember that we're a community of people who share a common pleasure, the enjoyment of RC models -- so don't get all nasty and offensive at your fellow modelers. If something offends you, let it slide. Sometimes silence says a lot more than any amount of cursing and swearing in such situations. Remember, if trolls appear, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

If anyone has any questions you can post them in the appropriate forums here or email me directly using the info on the main site's contact page.

And now, it's over to you!
administrator
Site Admin

Return to News and Announcements