RCTimer

Have you had really good or really bad service from a supplier? Tell everyone here.

Re: RCTimer

Postby Kris » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm

RC Timer Customer Service #1

I've ordered some connectors etc. from RC Timer right about new year and waited for about a month but the shipment never arrived, so I've sent an e-mail asking if they can help with this problem. To make a long story short all I have to do is wait a few more days to make sure that the shipment is actually lost and then they will resend it to me.
This is an example of exceptional service, I will be buying from them again for sure, further more if my lost shipment ever shows-up I will pay them for the replacement that they will be sending out to me.
Kris

Postby Kris » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:07 am

Kris wrote:RC Timer Customer Service #1

I've ordered some connectors etc. from RC Timer right about new year and waited for about a month but the shipment never arrived, so I've sent an e-mail asking if they can help with this problem. To make a long story short all I have to do is wait a few more days to make sure that the shipment is actually lost and then they will resend it to me.
This is an example of exceptional service, I will be buying from them again for sure, further more if my lost shipment ever shows-up I will pay them for the replacement that they will be sending out to me.

So they made good on their promise, replacement order showed-up on my door step on Monday.
Kris

Postby RCModelReviews » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:41 am

Good news. I've not heard any real horror stories about RCTimer but I wish their website was faster.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby Kris » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:49 am

Good news in-did, also I must say that responses to my e-mails were very quick so, positive experience in the end. Also this prompted me to place another order with them.
Kris

Postby RCModelReviews » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:52 pm

I just placed an order with them and it appeared that their system forgot which country I was in so I emailed them *TWICE* to verify that there would actually be a country in the address on the package.

That was four days ago and the package has shipped but I got no response to my emails.

Now we wait to see if it actually turns up or the postal service tries to find a country called Tokoroa
RCModelReviews

Postby Kris » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

RCModelReviews wrote:I just placed an order with them and it appeared that their system forgot which country I was in so I emailed them *TWICE* to verify that there would actually be a country in the address on the package.

That was four days ago and the package has shipped but I got no response to my emails.

Now we wait to see if it actually turns up or the postal service tries to find a country called Tokoroa

So how did that order turn out? Or are you still waiting for it?
Kris

Postby RCModelReviews » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

It arrived okay -- they eventually got back to me and confirmed that the address was correct.

Pretty quick delivery too.
RCModelReviews

Postby Kris » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:19 am

That's great, I will be placing an order with them soon again.
Kris

Previous

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)