AXN / Alibaba

Have you had really good or really bad service from a supplier? Tell everyone here.

AXN / Alibaba

Postby chipsterflysome » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Has anyone had experience trying to purchase anything through Alibaba? Alibaba has Chinese companies listed that provide products They have AXN's (clouds fly) there, but you must purchase 6 units. I haven't inquired as to price. Anyone try this?
chipsterflysome

Re: AXN / Alibaba

Postby Hallmark » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:39 pm

No and I will say that Aliexpress (I believe they're the same mob) are good, but... I was disappointed that I paid $30 for delivery in 1 - 6 days and after 14 still had no product. I bought an FY31-AP and Hornet OSD so I was concerned that the money had gone kaput!

Then the supplier tells me that I should have chosen DHL for Australian delivery. When I explained that was not mentioned on the site and my crystal ball was lost in the divorce settlement (along with all the other balls I owned), they said they would send another. Then like the ex-wife on pay day the goods materialised out of nowhere ... fancy that! Be careful with your ordering people and check the delivery statistics before paying for additional freight.
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)