Another Noobie

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

Re: Another Noobie

Postby WildWill » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:56 am

Thought you guys would get a laugh out of this. Today I was out flying with a friend and his dad. I was flying out and around and they were watching on their goggles. It was very cold out there just sitting in the chair. I was flying around having a blast but my body was freezing and I was shivering. Soon as with getting cold like that I had to pee :roll: . So, I hit RTH and pulled the goggles off and set the controller down and headed over by my truck to take a whiz. :? I wasn't more then a minute or so and the plane did what it was supposed to do but it just struck everyone as extremely odd that I could just leave and then come back without any issues. Once back I switched back over to take control and continued on my way. :) It sure is nice when stuff just works..
WildWill

Postby Hallmark » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:21 am

WildWill wrote:It sure is nice when stuff just works..

So I take it we're safe to assume you have no prostate issues then? :o :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby WildWill » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:52 pm

:lol:
WildWill

Postby WildWill » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 am

Here ya go guys, low def and not the most scenic, still in the air though. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYkTaFAUu0c
WildWill

Postby WildWill » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Weather here is raining and cloudy...been this way for what seems like forever. Soon the sun will be shining but there'll be snow everywhere and it'll be freezing cold. :(

Necessity is the mother of invention. Must make the plane weatherproof and outfit a van to fly from within. :geek:

WildWill

Postby WildWill » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:13 am

Added a few full uncut videos from some flights that I did this last Summer. Check the youtube channel.

Happy New Year!!!!
WildWill

Postby Hallmark » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 am

Ok mate will do.
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Postby WildWill » Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

Haha, playing the odds again today! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M29BiC7FCck
WildWill

Postby cynr100 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:29 am

About time you started a new thread WildWill, your vids are just a few levels above "noobie" I reckon.................. :lol: :lol:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby WildWill » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 am

Haha, I'm just a noob getting a bit of luck. With the gear out there today it's a wonder there's not more people flying around.

I was freaking out while flying, especially right about here. I think the plane is shaking back and forth at that point due to my thumbs shaking..... :oops:

WildWill

PreviousNext

Return to FPV