FPV Goggles, what to choose?

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

FPV Goggles, what to choose?

Postby rogeroed » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi.

I want to buy goggles, but dont know what to get. I would like to get one with minimum 800x600 resolution and i want head tracker function, preferably included. Is Fatshark Dominator the one to get? I know these have only 600x400resolution.
Can someone give me tip on what i should get and where? Where do i get best price and also ship to norway.

Roger
rogeroed

Re: FPV Goggles, what to choose?

Postby Hallmark » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 am

rogeroed wrote:Hi.

I want to buy goggles, but dont know what to get. I would like to get one with minimum 800x600 resolution and i want head tracker function, preferably included. Is Fatshark Dominator the one to get? I know these have only 600x400resolution.
Can someone give me tip on what i should get and where? Where do i get best price and also ship to norway.

Roger

I recommend FatShark Dominators. I have them and I love them.
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." Winston Churchill
Hallmark

Re: FPV Goggles, what to choose?

Postby rogeroed » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:17 am

I think i go for the dominators. I have one on forum, link me to a pair at hobbyking at $299+$60(headtracker module)+ shipping to norway, (+25%tax). Havent checked around if i can get them cheaper anywhere.
rogeroed

Return to FPV