5.8GHz Receiver HOW-TO?

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

5.8GHz Receiver HOW-TO?

Postby cacomistle » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi guys! It's very tempting to make my own first FPV system after viewing Bruce's video on YouTube. But a big question mark is, what are you using for the Receiver side? Are you building it from the module or are you using a commercial receiver?
I searched youtube for the Build of RX from module, but no much useful info showed up. I'm able to understand the backpack build quite well, thanks to Bruce's brilliant explanation. I'd really grateful if someone can give me some more info on the receiver.

Regards,
Bryan
cacomistle

Re: 5.8GHz Receiver HOW-TO?

Postby cynr100 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:34 am

Hi Bryan,

The backpack was a Tx and Rx combination build, check this thread out it's somewhere in there

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1888

In the latest posts the guys found that bthey did not have frequency matching modules a major bummer after all the leadup work.

Weigh all that up against a commercially available VTx/VRx combination, like this from HobbyKing

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1888
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:57 am

http://www.rcmodelreviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1888

Or did you mean this one this one?
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... x_Set.html
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: .................... :roll:

Exactly, thanks Bill.................................. :D
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Return to FPV