HK FPP FPV

To discuss all things relating to flying models via remote video

HK FPP FPV

Postby Jon Hogan » Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:35 am

I have tried unsuccessfully to contact "Bruce" on his final version of the EPP FPV, I continue to find new videos that I haven't seen and he upgrades or changes out
some of the parts used in this FPV aircraft. I trust his judgement and would like to build this aircraft with the last version of all the parts he decided to keep for
this unit. Does anyone have a complete list of all the different parts? Example the motor was changed twice that I can find, the prop changed from 10-5 to a 10-6...
I have tried to write Bruce on the Youtube channel but with Google+ now taking over all of that I am not even sure if he received my letter ?:|
Thanks to anyone that can provide the completed list that is still in use by him on this model- and Thank You in Advance.
Jon

Reason: I used to fly back in the 80's- late 80's and at the time elec models were barely in existence and I know almost nothing about all of it haha but I learn quickly.
I think this model qualifies as a trainer for someone that has a past history of R/C.
Again thanks.
Jon Hogan

Re: HK FPP FPV

Postby Rajah45523 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi John,
I don't know if you've tried Bruce's "other" rcmodelreviews site to contact him so.....
try this email addy... > queries _at_ rcmodelreviews.com

Christmas/New Year is always a busy time, as you know. ;)

I have had a couple of emails replied to, so Bruce may respond in a short while.

The reviews are a tad old though, so cannot say if anything was posted after the 3rd one. (I couldn't find anything.)

Have a happy & safe New Year.

Rajah45523

Re: HK FPP FPV

Postby Jon Hogan » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Thanks I will try it and see if I can get everything ordered :)
Jon Hogan

Return to FPV