Don't mention the DRONE

If you've seen a cool RC video on YouTube and you think it's worth sharing with the rest of us, post the link and a brief description here so we can all have a look.

Don't mention the DRONE

Postby LordOtter » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

This just uploaded to You Tube does nothing to promote our hobby: http://youtu.be/pdUmbcmzdzI

Aaaaargh!
LordOtter

Re: Don't mention the DRONE

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 am

If those morons are "rocket scientists" welcome to a new dark age!
wall.gif
wall.gif (904 Bytes) Viewed 28678 times
Last edited by BillGriffiths100 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby cynr100 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 am

I thought it was a drawling contest, y'alllllll knowwwww. See who can make the longest sounding word using the least number of letters.
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby iflylilplanes » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 am

You're right bill, if DARPA was interested in that the western world has a lot to worry about.
Many Thanks,

Dave W.

Dead Stick Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
iflylilplanes

Postby Malcurin » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

so they learned how to build and fly a quad perfectly in 2 - 3 days......... YEAH RIGHT
Turnigy 9x with ER9X and back light FrSky DHT 8ch DIY, FLD-02 Telemetry Display Screen
AXN with 6x4 prop .... AWESOME!!!!!!!
Canterbury Sailplanes Jazz 60 and Eraser 60
Dyna-flight Butterfly ( under construction )
Malcurin

Postby cynr100 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:50 pm

I only watched up to the failure of the two rotor gun toater, and that bloke is a rocket scientist........................where Chinese gunpowder factory :roll:

"Must be the extra weight of them paint balls, y'all know thems full a water".................. :roll:
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby disq » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Just... awful
disq

Postby FlyingTiger » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:14 pm

As usual, Southerners giving the rest of the world a bad impression of them. But you have to realize this type of TV show thrives on that and they play it up for the cameras.
Gear up and locked!
FlyingTiger

Postby cynr100 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:30 am

FlyingTiger wrote:As usual, Southerners giving the rest of the world a bad impression of them. But you have to realize this type of TV show thrives on that and they play it up for the cameras.

So true, don't know about the rest of the planet but I've had my fill of these contrived reality shows all just to get your attention , to increase their ratings, to increase their ad revenue.
My attention and my money is now locked away in a safe, if you want it you need the combination before I hit the off button.
I just had an aweful thought.... :shock: .....if it wasn't for the need of modern conveniences to charge my Li-Po's, I'd be a hermit :lol: :lol:
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:38 am

I just had an awful thought.... :shock: .....if it wasn't for the need of modern conveniences to charge my Li-Po's, I'd be a hermit :lol: :lol:

Living in the dunny I suppose!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Next

Return to YouTube RC videos worth watching