Win some of my 72MHz receivers!

Here's where you can keep a track of the current "win free stuff" opportunities on RCModelReviews.

Re: Win some of my 72MHz receivers!

Postby cobra18t » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello Bruce,

I am trying to get my father into RC flying and am in need of a couple 72MHz receivers to go with the transmitter he is borrowing from me. It is an old Futaba and if you had a matching TX crystal, that would be great too. They do not need to be anything special since they will just go in parkflyers.

Thanks,

-Thomas
cobra18t

Postby MajorTom » Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:17 am

Hi, I am in the process of trying to design a failsafe system. My use of it will be on the 2.4GHz band, however someone pointed out that the PPM FM systems may be quite hard to detect the loss of a proper servo pulse train. (I started a thread on this in the DIY section). I want this to work for anyone willing to build it, and I do not have any "real" FM equipment to test it with (only a Harbor Freight Wild Hawk radio). In reality I can just get by if someone else could hook one up to a scope (I have a nice Tektronix 2430A DSO, but no Rx's to test) and let me know exactly what happens when the signal disappears. If it is just a random pulse here and there, or if the Rx continues to send a regular but faulty pulse train continually. That of course would make detecting control loss harder, and would necessitate a means to blank the Rx's servo pulse while in failsafe mode. The hardware would make it easier but the info is essential to my success. Thank you and take care!
MajorTom

Postby paulbald2 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

When are you going to give away these receivers?I really need the Polk's one's as I have been out of work for over a year and Polk's doe's not have these anymore and I have a Tracker III and can not get receivers for it as I have no money.Thanks
paulbald2

Postby jeffie8696 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:29 am

I still havent won anything yet , right? :lol:
jeffie8696

Postby Foxbait1 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 am

Still using 72mhz so why not. Please put my name it too, Thank`s.
Foxbait1

Postby rcspotlight » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:45 am

Hi please add me in as well :)
rcspotlight

Postby torik » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:04 am

I will in :)
torik

Postby pushinoldrc » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

I would like to be entered into the chance to win these receivers. I offer my skills as an RC pilot and builder to prospective modelers out here in the country. Most of these guys don't have a lot of money, so I usually end up giving them equipment at my cost. If I were to receive some free items, (I would be glad to pay shipping) I could give them away for free!
Thanks,
Bryan
Landing is one aerobatic maneuver that MUST be perfected!
pushinoldrc

Postby RcCar. » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello, :) I joined :) I'll win :))) hehehe
RcCar.

Postby SDmodelar » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Hello,
I Nikola from Smederevo and deal with the RC modeling for five years. A year ago I started school RC modeling for children. Children love a lot of planes and regularly practice the simulator. We started making trainer model aircraft, but we encountered many problems in the procurement of parts. In Serbia there is no hobby shop, so we are forced to buy parts over the Internet. If you give a gift to the children would be grateful.

Best regards,
SDmodelar

PreviousNext

Return to Win free RC stuff