Tunnigy 9x compatible

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Tunnigy 9x compatible

Postby Rick » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi all,
I am returning to RC after about 40 year break ( work, marriage, assorted kids ect ) I used to fly ic engine with 3 channel kit built radio.
Anyway back to reality, after a lot of thought I am now the proud owner of a Turnigy 9x v2 ( currently stuck at HK airport ). What I want to know is there a smaller / lighter reciver that can be used wiht this TX. Hobby king told me no, the only one is the type supplied with it, but im sure iv heard of someone
using HK tr6a v2 for smaller models.Can anyone with personal experience comfirm this or offer another RX that will work.
Thanks.
Rick
Rick

Re: Tunnigy 9x compatible

Postby aidan284 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Hi, you can use the ones you mentioned http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/stor ... h_V2.html- byt not sure about any others otherwise you can do the frsky diy mod.
Cheers
If you don't know it, Look it up
aidan284

Re: Tunnigy 9x compatible

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:35 am

Can anyone with personal experience confirm this or offer another RX that will work.

The HK-TR6A V2 is a small six channel Rx and works perfectly with the standard TURNIGY 9x V2.
Binds and works straight away.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)