Daily practice battery for beginner

Here's an area where you can ask any kind of question about RC models and find a whole lot of useful information to help you get started.

Daily practice battery for beginner

Postby wendy » Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:45 am

It's a cool FPV drone, right? I bought the Ovonic lipo battery for my FPV daily practice battery, good price for my friend and I. The stability is okay. Recommend to you.
wendy

Re: Daily practice battery for beginner

Postby Wearman » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:32 pm

wendy wrote:Lol... Sorry. I misled you. I found this excellent review of Quick Extender Pro and use this affordable battery for my FPV as daily practice. Really great.

What do you mean by 'practice battery?' I'm still catching up with the RC lingo. haha
Last edited by Wearman on Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wearman

Postby wendy » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:03 am

Lol... Sorry. I misled you. I use this affordable battery for my FPV as daily practice. Really great.
wendy

Postby Strela_999 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:27 pm

That's what I'm using as well for my first RC helo and it's performing quite well, I'm still to find any issue about it!
Strela_999

Postby vickyace » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:48 am

Tattu Lipos batteries are divided into different series for different use situations, such as competition or daily practice. Their large drone batteries are also chosen by many people and the quality has always been reliable. If you are using them on a daily basis, you can choose their FunFly series. It is now Black Friday and a campaign is going on.
vickyace

Return to For Beginners (if you're just getting started in RC)