Horyzon HD cam upgraded - V2 release

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Horyzon HD cam upgraded - V2 release

Postby Drac » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Hi Bruce,
Foxtech have announced that the Horyzon HD cam is in preorder mode for the V2 release. Seams like a pretty quick response to feedback from you, Ali, and others. Hopefully the modes are a positive move forward.

http://www.foxtechfpv.com/horyzonhd-108 ... c-121.html

Gary
Drac

Re: Horyzon HD cam upgraded - V2 release

Postby Drac » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:47 pm

Extract from an email they sent to me :-

Dear customers:
We are happy to announce the HoryzonHD V2 is about to be ready soon, and we start to accept pre-orders now,the shipping date will be around July 5th.there are many new features like :
1. New sensor module, better image and video quality.
2. Horzyonhd V-reg added. suppoer voltage input from 5-28V
3. Better keypad ribbon wire and easier to use keypad.
the most important thing is we changed to a 1/3‘’ high resolution sensor rather than the 1/3.2‘’ sensor on HoryzonHD v1, So better image quality and night vision ability are guaranteed.
http://www.foxtechfpv.com/horyzonhd-ful ... p-498.html

Hopefully they will send the V2 for you to put through it's paces.
If it doesn't fit - force it. If it breaks - then it needed to be replaced in the first place
Drac

Re: Horyzon HD cam upgraded - V2 release

Postby j45on » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

I bought and received a v2 because of that very same email "night vision ability are guaranteed"
I fpv at the moment with a 6x6 rc wild thumper around my garden and wanted night vision
This camera has no night vision capability even with high power ir illuminators :cry:
I guess I will have to learn how to fly and stick it on a plane :lol:
j45on

Return to Feedback on this website