Thanks Bruce!

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Thanks Bruce!

Postby UAVman » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi Bruce...

I am new to R/C modeling and have found your videos immensely helpful in getting up to speed. They are fun to watch too.

I have a Blade QX350 that I successfully modified for FPV. It is a blast to fly.

With your help I have just completed assembly of an AXN Floater, and am awaiting calm weather before trying the first flight. It is winter here in Ohio and the wind has been a bit gusty.

Many many thanks for all the fascinating videos!

Dwight
UAVman

Re: Thanks Bruce!

Postby mtesa » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:56 am

Guess this will go here too.
My "Thank you Bruce" goes for making me laugh.
This is why:
I got into my son's room to call him for supper and caught him watching some educational children channel. They were making a tricycle/canoe with pulse jet engine as power source. A bit silly idea, but looks like they were having fun. But the surprise was when I saw a "jet guy"!!!
Yep! It was Bruce :)
I do not know why, but at that moment it was funny as hell.
Anyways, so you know, Bruce is one hell of a guy.

Thanks Bruce!
mtesa

Re: Thanks Bruce!

Postby Diauilar » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:11 am

Thanks for being an amazing friend! Hey, buddy, you're doing a great job keeping up with all of your user friends. You're doing so well with this pdf tools app, I hear it's pretty cool to be able to talk with them. It's good to find out that most (if not all) of those users are really looking forward to using your app whenever they need it. You do have some fantastic ideas here! No wonder your team is so excited about them! I sure wish we had half of what you do right now. Well done, Bruce — you've got talent!
Diauilar

Return to Feedback on this website