Thank you, Bruce!

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Thank you, Bruce!

Postby Till » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:16 am

Hello Bruce!

I just finished watching your announcement concerning the financial troubles you ran into and the nearing end (or Pause) of the RCModelRevies channel. As a loyal watcher and fan of your channel this makes me really sad. I haven’t been in the hobby for very long, two years maybe, and a lot of the things, if not most, I learned from you! Thanks for that! To me you are excellent in explaining things! A week ago I successfully followed your budget mini quad build videos.

Apart from your testing and reviewing a a lot of things, one thing I also enjoy a lot is watching you explaining something at the white board! I think you are talented as a teacher. Maybe you could put up a video now and then on your channel just explaining stuff. I would definitely watch! And there’s so much theory behind lots of the RC stuff. Electronics, physics, programming to name just a few. I for one enjoy being educated by you.

I hope whatever happens, all will go well for you and your wife!

Greetings from rainy Cologne, Germany!
T i l l
Till

Re: Thank you, Bruce!

Postby ScottTaylor » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:38 am

Model reviews and all changes are met for the charges for all issues. Painting of the element and rushessay is widely informed for the goals. Parenting is filled for the hopeful clues for the citizens for the start-up for all issues.
ScottTaylor

Postby lillawilkinson97 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Search your browser for "writing a personal statement for medical school"? Our service is here! Our main goal is to ensure that our clients do well in college and in their professional fields. If you decide to use our service, you will receive expert comments on key aspects of your article writing.
lillawilkinson97

Postby Sadye Moen » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:37 am

Sadye Moen

Return to Feedback on this website