T-Shirt - Size matters

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

T-Shirt - Size matters

Postby CrashingDutchman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Hi Bruce,

If I were to send you a T-Shirt, what size would I need to send and what is your address?

Thank you in advance!

Jan
CrashingDutchman

Re: T-Shirt - Size matters

Postby aamymoore » Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:55 am

Oh! I see, you're interested in Bruce's address not in sending t-shirt to him, got you clever guy. [just kidding] Jan if you really want to send t-shirt to Bruce, allow him to make online selection and after pay online. Problem solved, time saved!
aamymoore

Postby CrashingDutchman » Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:41 pm

I am waiting for an answer from Bruce, the t-shirt is to use in his: weekly, not so weekly, video review.
CrashingDutchman

Postby aamymoore » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:43 am

CrashingDutchman wrote:I am waiting for an answer from Bruce, the t-shirt is to use in his: weekly, not so weekly, video review.

Strange, he hasn't answered yet :o
aamymoore

Postby CrashingDutchman » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:33 am

In the mean time you have taken the opportunity to spam the forum with a link that we don't need in this thread. Please go away, I need an answer from Bruce, not from you.
CrashingDutchman

Postby aamymoore » Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:40 am

CrashingDutchman wrote:In the mean time you have taken the opportunity to spam the forum with a link that we don't need in this thread. Please go away, I need an answer from Bruce, not from you.

:mrgreen: Nah, everything is this world is not spam. Anyways, over to you Bruce.
aamymoore

Postby aamymoore » Wed May 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Hey guys, good to see you again. Check out this new crooks and castles T-shirts collection. This might help in sorting issue! See ya!
aamymoore

Postby umajeff21 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 pm

I think Jan is right. We better allow them their privacy. It's not good at all if we disturb them like that!!
umajeff21

Return to Feedback on this website