Hobby King

Had good or bad service from a supplier, online store or hobby shop? Share your experiences here.

How do you rate your satisfactioin with HobbyKing's service?

Excellent
21%
Good
46%
Average
9%
Fair
9%
Poor
15%

Total votes : 181

Re: Hobby King

Postby phum » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:08 am

I will try the water trick probably not boiling at the start and have a try.

No damage to parcel in transit although probably inspected by customs. With the AXN bit were missing out of a sealed bag.

Strongly worded emails have been sent and irrevalent replies received but no parts.

Probably should take the attitude of some others , you get what you pay for.
phum

Postby cynr100 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Ordered 3 batteries from HK (Aus Warehouse) on 15/10, arrived 22/10, found one faulty (checked as a 2S should be 3S), logged complaint 21/10, store credit applied 24/10 after sending photo as requested. Good job :D
The only gripe (if I was a sook :roll: ), now I have to order another and wait (and get on with the usual chores around the house/yard :shock: ) :lol:

Oh.......and the faulty battery :?: .......no request to be returned so...............terminated 8-)
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:00 am

Dear Cynr,
Use of antipodean slang such as sook on an internationaly read forum is somewhat confusing.
Could you not stick to standard internationally understood terminology such as a sulky baby, weed, wimp, etc?
Think of the French the Eastern Europeans, oh ...the Humanity!
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby Keith » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 am

"Don't mention the war...."

Glad he didn't mention "Sooky-la-las"....
If anyone is feeling a bit paranoid....BEHIND YOU....
Keith

Postby cynr100 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:44 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO

I was going to use the term "wuzz,woose,wuss" but apparently they are all misspellings and can refer to anything from "a big girls blouse" to a "hybrid moose" :o . I thought the term came via cockney rhyming slang for cat ergo puss/wuss, my feline would get offended if he knew his nickname "puss" was a derogatory term. You don't upset a 10kg cat and survive unscathed.
Here we are acquiescing to a nightly ritual, guess which one is the sook........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lapcat.jpg
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Things could always be worse...
Bagpuss.jpeg
Bagpuss.jpeg (3.04 KiB) Viewed 23724 times
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby quarry44 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

That cat is too fat,Den.Put him on a diet.The money saved on cat food could be spent at hobbyking :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
meanwhile,here is our modest 7kg Ben in full attack mode:
Snooze attack,that is. :D
quarry44

Postby cynr100 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:53 pm

That's a better pussy, mine is just BIG......stands 500mm at the hips and 950mm nose to tail (was longer but had 70mm chopped off). I'll take a pick of him doing a stretch 1500mm paw to paw. When we have a blue (and often) I'm the knife in the gun fight :lol: :lol: :lol:
He is on a diet, 80g dry food (special fat cat food) and 1 teaspoon lean kangaroo per day.
cynr100

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:01 am

Better put them kitties on diets if you want any chance of turning them into quadcopters....
If anyone is feeling a bit paranoid....BEHIND YOU....
Keith

Postby AshleyB32 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:45 am

i don't know if u guys know this but if u pay for your orders via paypal you covered via buyer protection so if something arrives broken missing or not at all, and hobyking or any other online store that is stuffs u around, you can claim a refund through paypal as long as u do the claim 45days for the date you payed. and it works ive had to do it a couple of times unfortunately and it worked out fine, it also makes the stores get off there ass when they get the messages from paypal
AshleyB32

PreviousNext

Return to Where to buy (and not to buy)