AirTronics (Sanwa) SD-10G

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

AirTronics (Sanwa) SD-10G

Postby RCFlyingKiwi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 am

Greetings Bruce, I have just taken delivery of one of these and a few receivers of various types. I know you are interested in a radio shootout so I can make this available to you for a quick review. From my point of view it is a real contender for the top end of the TX market. So are you interested ?

Now my old DX7, I've heard you have done FrSky hacks in the past, rather than giving it away on TM. I'd appreciate comments and costs of going down this path. We also have a DX6i that could possibly go the same way.
RCFlyingKiwi

Re: AirTronics (Sanwa) SD-10G

Postby Whitneyodriguez » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:02 pm

Games are created for all age groups, from 5 to 100 years, for many platforms and with games for smartphone. This is no small matter, but a sign of the high demand on this product.Every month millions of people use android games not only at leisure time but also as a stress reliever at work. Never before has an android game received so many positive reviews and awards.
Whitneyodriguez

Postby xupapugy » Thu Oct 19, 2023 2:51 pm

Finally trust your instincts. If something doesn't feel right about a particular apartment or landlord University of Toledo Apartments essential to explore other options. Your living situation should provide comfort and peace of mind.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:20 pm

Office fashion black and navy blazers have long been the undisputed kings of professionalism. Their classic and timeless appeal has made Black Bomber Jacket for Men go to choices for those seeking a polished look.
xupapugy

Postby xupapugy » Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:10 pm

Engaging in winter sports often leads to increased perspiration. Winter sports hoodies are designed to wick moisture away Premium Organic t shirts from your body keeping you dry and comfortable.
xupapugy

Postby jeffreestar » Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:39 am

As for costs, they can vary depending on whether you're comfortable performing the modifications slice master yourself or if you prefer to have someone else do it. DIY options tend to be more cost-effective but require technical skills and may void warranties, while professional services ensure quality but come with added expense.
jeffreestar

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers