My Other Hobby, Your Other Hobby.

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Re: My Other Hobby, Your Other Hobby.

Postby cynr100 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:52 am

Dave,
You forgot the septic tank and drainage trench, best thing ever invented :D
Dennis
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Postby iflylilplanes » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:21 pm

I've seen a dry chemical toilet that has 4 tanks under the floor, you rotate the tanks one every 2 weeks or so, and when the next tank is ready for use the dried contents are emptied into a compost pile to further brake down and later used as fertilizer or just dumped, as the chemicals made the waste inert.
Many Thanks,

Dave W.

Dead Stick Glide Distance: Half the distance from the airplane to the nearest emergency landing field.
iflylilplanes

Postby disco stu » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:54 pm

I was racking my brain trying to think of where an aircraft museum was west of sydney. Bit of a shock to hear its only in Camden. Spend plenty of time up Campbelltown way, wife works there are kids are at school up there. Awesome collection you have going there, would love to check it out sometime. I've been thinking of volunteering my time down here at HARS, but if I could be useful up there I would be keen to consider that (its just the travel costs getting there in my current financial situation).

Other hobbies for me-fishing. Do all sorts of fishing, but mostly love my Land Based Game-chasing game fish off the rocks, like marlin, tuna, kingfish etc. Get bored with the other types of fishing, but keep coming backto these challenges
disco stu

Postby Nik Tomas » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:50 pm

My hobby is my favorite job. I am a writer, most of the time I write for students. One day I wanted to save time to go to a party and asked to write my dissertation for me from proffesionals and was unpleasantly surprised by the result of the work of the so-called experts. I rewrote everything on my own and it started spinning, at first I wrote for friends, then I began to earn money on it. I love what I do and besides it benefits other people.
Nik Tomas

Previous

Return to Non-RC