Arduino

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

Arduino

Postby aidan284 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 am

Hi everyone, i've been reading "The Shed" magazine at school and they have been doing quite a bit of stuff on Arduino and now have started a beginners guide. They sell this kit with all of this stuff in it
Link- http://www.theshedmag.co.nz/online/comp ... egory_id=9
I want you to tell me if it is worth the money,time and effort to get this kit and since i am a complete beginner at programming, i wondering if it is easy to programme.
Cheers
aidan284
If you don't know it, Look it up
aidan284

Re: Arduino

Postby Hal9000 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:56 am

You could also source from MindKits. Tim is most knowledgeable and really helpful too.
Hal9000

Postby aidan284 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:35 am

I found this on MindKits. It looks similar the The Sheds Kit
http://www.mindkits.co.nz/store/kits/sp ... ail-case-1
Tell me what you think
If you don't know it, Look it up
aidan284

Postby Hal9000 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:04 am

They will both be good kits for learning the basics.

I have taken a different route where I have particular projects in mind and I wend my way down the path to get there, making many mistakes on the way.

Occasionally making mistakes will teach you more than if you are successful every time. Watch this (skip to 1:40 for my point). Dave at EEVBlog is a electronics design engineer and his EEVBlog can be entertaining at times, very dry in others.
Hal9000

Postby vnfduib » Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:56 am

and on went, till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
kitchen remodeling
vnfduib

Return to Non-RC