FBI looking for drone operator!

Chew the fat on any non-RC subject. It's a free-for-all but common rules of decency do apply so act like adults and don't embarrass yourself by trolling or cuss'n.

FBI looking for drone operator!

Postby kaptain_zero » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 am

Well, with all these unmanned drones, and their careless operators, it was only a matter of time....

http://tinyurl.com/b42j99h

Regards

Christian
"I'd like to live as a poor man with lots of money."
-- Pablo Picasso
kaptain_zero

Re: FBI looking for drone operator!

Postby cynr100 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:21 am

Those pilots must have had good eyes. 3 miles from touchdown at say 150mph they could identify something 3 feet wide with 4 engines.
Not saying it didn't happen Kaptain but would have thought their gaze was elsewhere at that time, unless of course it was between them and the apron. But then again it was spotted by a passenger first......hmmmmm.
Anyone missing a 100mph HK B17 ?????
Not enough time in the day for all my crazy ideas, I'm not slow, I'm just pacing myself
cynr100

Re: FBI looking for drone operator!

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:27 pm

Anyone missing a 100mph HK B17 ?????

Unless it was going 200mph in their direction who could possibly see it and a passenger spotted it first, what did the pilots do turn back and look for it?
Another homeland security fable.
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Return to Non-RC