The thank Tokoroa Council video

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

The thank Tokoroa Council video

Postby rogueqd » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 am

Hi Bruce,

I saw the 'thank the council' video yesterday and wrote them an email. I went to see how many likes and comments it had today and it seems you took it down? Did it work a bit too well? What happened? Please keep us updated. :)
rogueqd

Re: The thank Tokoroa Council video

Postby bmsweb » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Video isn't taken down but rather now This video is unlisted.

Not sure why Bruce has done this but would love to know as well. Thomas and myself would really love to make our way to NZ to fly with the most unique RC Club on the face of this planet :D
bmsweb

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 am

I didn't want to destroy the mailservers of the news organisations involved -- just deliver enough of a message to wake them up to the importance of this issue and that it reaches far beyond the confines of a tiny NZ township.

That has been achieved so we'll just wait and see what comes of it.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby bmsweb » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:10 am

Thanks for the Update Bruce and good luck with it all :) On crappy days like this (in Melbourne) we could really do with xjet videos ;)
bmsweb

Postby KirstenHills » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:08 pm

We want to stay updated about it. The page shows that the video was taken down. What had happened to it? How was the response of people and how many views did you get on it.
KirstenHills

Postby lillawilkinson97 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:46 am

Before order read A Review of Assignment Writing // How to make all the good things happen? Hiring a paper writer on our essay writing site is the key step to becoming the leading student in the class.
lillawilkinson97

Return to Feedback on this website