Has Anyone Seen Bruce?

Do you have any general comments on the website or the RCModelReviews YouTube Channel? Post your complaints, your suggestions and your opinions here.

Has Anyone Seen Bruce?

Postby heliplanes » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:03 pm

Hi, I'm becoming rather concerned about Bruce. I saw his last video and since then, nothing. Not a dicky bird. Has anyone any information to quell that concern. Everyone knows he's been under immense stress lately and for some time. He was complaining about a cold which wouldn't go away, but apart from that he seemed OK. Still a bit cranky but that's Bruce.

I may be somewhat too early to be calling a search party but I know how long periods of stress can hurt one's health. I hope he's OK and simply working on one of his way too many projects. He puts too much heart into his work but that's nothing to be ashamed of ,but it can get a guy down.

If you are around Bruce, please say hello. That's all, one post one word. If any of his friends are around perhaps they could let us know he's OK. I'm a worrier I guess and my reason for typing this is because of a stupid dream I had where Bruce was given back his wings then suffered an accident. I don't believe in autopsies on dreams but this one was one I can remember. OK I'm mad but it doesn't stop me worrying. Is there a member who can phone him tomorrow. I've had this niggling at me all day and now I simply can't sleep. It's one AM and here I am worrying over a stupid dream. And NO, I'm not psychic and my name's not Clair Voyent.

He's probably had his head stuck into something he's building and enjoying himself. I hope so.
What goes up, must come down, the heaviest parts first.
heliplanes

Re: Has Anyone Seen Bruce?

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 pm

Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby BillGriffiths100 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Hmm.......... the only thing deader than this forum is this forum:
http://www.rcforums.com
or possibly this one:
http://www.rcgroups.com/united-kingdom-344/ :(
Compromising with out of control government is like living with a lion, sooner or later the bloody thing will eat you .

You accept the tyranny of the state when it's not being applied to you, when it is: it's too late.
BillGriffiths100

Postby Diauilar » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:56 am

I haven't seen Bruce in a while! I hope he's doing okay and just taking a break. It's always a bit concerning when someone goes MIA, but sometimes life gets busy. Hopefully, he'll pop back up dissertation to buy soon.
Diauilar

Return to Feedback on this website