FrSky 2.4GHz FHSS module and receiver

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

Re: FrSky 2.4GHz FHSS module and receiver

Postby Kozmyk » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:18 pm

There ya go, that's a FlyMentor
http://www.esky-heli.com/kds-flymentor-3d-auto-pilot-p-8296.html

I'm afraid I can't help you Kanga with auto stabilisation systems as I don't use them.
Going by my flying (crashes), maybe I should. ;)
Kozmyk

Postby Kanga » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:17 pm

No Problem it,s ok I just thought maybe Bruce May of been able to suggest some thing .
If any one would be able to work it out Bruce would hes pretty good in the electronics dept :) but I dont think Bruce has been able to review the KDS "Flymentor"
The system all works its just a little annoying to loose a remote gain control .
Kanga

Postby robgrune » Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:04 am

I'm a western expat residing in China, for many years. Here is my take on Chinese products. The Chinese are more than capable of creating and producing excellent products, BUT truly excellent items are limited to military and JVs with western brands. For commercial, made-in-China brands, the attitude is always do what is good enough for a sale. This means use the cheapest components you can get away with. This applies to ALL consumer products. Examples abound. Big names, such as Nikon, Benz, Siemens, etc all have JVs with western standards for quality and management. But even among these, I have had mixed results; my Siemens fridge is excellent, but the water heater is junk. The Chinese bought the Rover car brand, transplanted this to China, and immediately installed cheap electronics and cheaper parts throughout the car. So what has this to do with RC? Plenty. NO Chinese brand is original R&D: they are all reverse-copies of something, made piece-meal, and all done by people with barely enough education and skill to solder 2 wires together. Virtually every single piece of RC (Chinese made and branded) equipment I have seen here is junk. And, here virtually everything is counterfeit and fake (search for iphone - even the entire store was fake!) I have seen decent reviews for FrSky, but I have opened one to examine and found it had recycled resistors and capacitors (recycled parts is extremely common - the entire ShenZhen area is nothing but recycling, especially for chips). This could explain why the FrSky brand is reported to have unusual and infrequent problems. I am not saying Chinese should be avoided, but I am saying you get what you pay for. I am not brand loyal per se, for I have bought Airtronics, Futaba, Hitec and have found all to be 100% reliable. Yes, I know I am paying thru-da-nose for brands, but I get reliability for this. The Futaba s-Bus is a great tech, very flexible and useful, but very expensive currently. I expect the Chinese will reverse this too and thus offer lower prices, but with lower reliability. For now, my motto is caveat emptor.
robgrune

Postby JosephJones » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:01 am

A decent post to peruse. this post I truly clearing my mind related every one of the inquiries in looking at generators and the sunlight based boards. This post is truly aiding and every one of the focuses are well describes and also visit https://bmmagazine.co.uk/business/3-bes ... in-the-uk/ site for quality assignment work. Keep sharing such enlightening posts.
JosephJones

Postby Linda_Di » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:53 pm

I'm very happy to find this. As your advice can help me. In turn, I want to share literature review writing help that has helped me more than once. I know that not every student knows how to competently write a literature review.
Linda_Di

Previous

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers