JR X8 DMSS system arrives

Discussion on the reviews of 2.4GHz radios, modules and receivers that have appeared on RCModelReviews..com

JR X8 DMSS system arrives

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:07 am

The JR X8 DMSS system has just arrived on my desk so I'll be looking at it this week.

I wish I could get a Futaba 8FG and a DX8 on the bench at the same time so I can do a full comparison of all the brand-name 8/9 channel offerings on the market right now.

Did you hear that Futaba and Horizon?

Probably not :?
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Re: JR X8 DMSS system arrives

Postby Keith » Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:54 am

Yeah... they heard Bruce... Go with what you got mate... They may wake up one day...
If anyone is feeling a bit paranoid....BEHIND YOU....
Keith

Postby RCModelReviews » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:04 am

I've got to say I'm a bit worried about Futaba's corporate competency these days.

First I attempted to contact Great Planes to see if they would make a T8FG available -- no reply to either of my attempts.

So I went to Futaba's corporate site and used the address listed for "International Technical, service and consumer sales questions".

The response from Futaba's mailserver?

<r/c@futaba.com> Error 550 5.1.1 User unknown

Hmmm... you would think that they might:

a. check their published email addresses for syntactic validity
b. check their corporate contact addresses for accuracy

This kind of error is understandable on small company or personal websites -- but on the website of a multi-national corporation like Futaba?

Or was it my previous comments on their S-Bus technology perhaps?

UPDATE:

I just went to their .jp site and tried to use the contact form there for RC inquiries. Just as many problems and issues.

Finally managed to jump over the hurdles and through the hoops. Let's see what (if anything) comes of it.
RCModelReviews.com, just the facts.
RCModelReviews

Postby ChrisTTsport40 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Bruce! I have problem with my tx-rx JR XG8 & RG831B with RA01T satelite! Today i go to the Airport for Flying and my rx does not response normal, One time i don't have a signal with my model!
Before fly i do a range check but i don't see the receiver and all it's still ok. After the fly thank's god i don't break my model i see the rx and satellite led is flashing if the Tx go far! At 50m all the Led are flashing!
What can i do!
Today i see to the Jr Site the new Firmware 0001-0011 and i update my tx, the problem is still there again!
Why? Where is the problem????? Does the Tx or Rx is damaged!
This combo i bought from RC711!
ChrisTTsport40

Postby ChrisTTsport40 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:15 pm

ChrisTTsport40 wrote:Hi Bruce! I have problem with my tx-rx JR XG8 & RG831B with RA01T satelite! Today i go to the Airport for Flying and my rx does not response normal, One time i don't have a signal with my model!
Before fly i do a range check but i don't see the receiver and all it's still ok. After the fly thank's god i don't break my model i see the rx and satellite led is flashing if the Tx go far! At 50m all the Led are flashing!
What can i do!
Today i see to the Jr Site the new Firmware 0001-0011 and i update my tx, the problem is still there again!
Why? Where is the problem????? Does the Tx or Rx is damaged!
This combo i bought from RC711!

????????
ChrisTTsport40

Postby Nedra25 » Sat May 14, 2022 8:13 am

This 3-D model looks like the design of a hotel, which is quite attractive because it is designed perfectly because “Maximus Infinity Lab” designed it. Even this is a big name in India because they design everything with dedication. So thanks a lot for presenting this great post.https://caknowledge.com/best-essay-writing-service-review/
Nedra25

Postby Nedra Bosco » Mon May 30, 2022 8:13 am

The JR X8 is a digital multiplex system that allows up to 8 servos to be controlled by a single receiver. It uses the latest in digital technology to provide superior performance and reliability. One of my friend told me this https://masterbundles.com/stock-content/vector/animal-svg/dog-svg/ site to download animal templates. The X8 also features a built in failsafe system that will keep your model safe in the event of signal loss or interference.
Nedra Bosco

Postby Nedra Bosco » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:08 pm

The JR X8 DMSS system is an 8-channel digital proportional radio control system that uses the Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) modulation method. It operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band and uses a narrowband channel spacing of only 1MHz. I really want to use this https://writeunity.xyz/ source to write my essay about it as this X8 system has a maximum range of about 1.5 miles (2.4km) The system can be used with any type of RC model including airplanes helicopters cars boats and drones.
Nedra Bosco

Postby CliffordKopp » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:27 am

This is very important that what you want to sell in their business and how to sell? These two questions are very important and for this purpose, everybody makes the good plan. This article is nice to the people who want to know the good things about the business.https://www.econotimes.com/Best-Essay-Writing-Service-Review-By-Industry-Experts-1623445
CliffordKopp

Postby Nedra Bosco » Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:59 pm

The JR X8 DMSS is quite easy to use and has helped me get around on my own, which has been great for me as I am not one for crowds or being pushed around. You can even Buy psychedelics online at reasonable price. The layout of the stations is also very intuitive, so it's easy to find your way around without getting lost.
Nedra Bosco

Next

Return to 2.4GHz radios/modules/receivers